· Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience or equivalent combination;
· Experience coordinating administrative processes;
· Experience generating reports and interpreting data;
· Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading;
· Experience organizing time and managing diverse activities to meet deadlines;
· Experience working collaboratively in and across diverse teams and communicating with a wide range of people.
· Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross cultural experiences are appreciated;
· Ability to analyze information for coordinating and planning activities, and solving problems;
· Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results;
· Excellent customer service skills and focus;
· Experience interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results;
· Knowledge of current trends in specific field; and/or Strong organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Since its founding in 1951, The Nature Conservancy has protected more than 119 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of rivers worldwide. With the support of more than one million members, the Conservancy addresses the most pressing threats to our natural world. Through important and strategic partnerships, we are expanding the impact of our work, finding creative ways to fund that bigger vision and building long-term relationships with communities, government agencies and commercial businesses to conserve natural resources at a new scale.
If you have a personal passion for conserving and protecting the natural world with a belief in the mission, principles, and values of The Nature Conservancy’s approach to conservation, and want to receive great benefits, then please visit http://www.nature.org/careers to learn more. Submit your cover letter and resume for position number 45169.
All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 6th, 2017.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.